Tuesday, October 25, 2011

All in a Flurry!

What fun it was to bust out the Christmas fabrics this weekend, I have touched all the lovely reds and greens, and come up with some nice ideas.

For a little while now, I have been playing around with Dresden plates, you may have read previously here that five were made for a swap I was participating in....well whilst I was on a roll with the dresden template I also made up 4 dresden plates for myself, using Kate Spain's Flurry charm pack, and the Flowers in the Park Dresden table topper pattern from the Moda Bake Shop.



So this weekend I machine appliqued them onto the background, and pieced the blocks together with the sashing, from Kate Spain's previous range 12 Days of Christmas (thanks Mum!)...and ta daaa...one small quilt top done ready for me to quilt!


What's next I hear you ask...apart from quilting....well here are the lovely reds and greens I mentioned earlier......


....and I just can't wait to do some thing with this lovely Tamis Keefe panel!

1 comment:

  1. I have those panels too, and have been pondering what to make with them! what will you do!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete